2017 is officially here and it is going to be a great year for telecommunications. Let’s start off the year with 5 VoIP trends for 2017 from VoIP-News:
1. Mobile VoIP – According to VoIP-News, there will be more than 1 billion mobile VoIP users by the end of 2017. How many of your customers will be joining that number? Bicom Systems released gloCOM GO, our Unified Communications mobile app last year – check it out today!
2. Security – VoIP security has become a growing concern in recent years, and Forbes names it as one of the top three concerns for businesses in 2017. To start protecting yourself and your customers, download our free PDF: VoIP Security: The Risks and How To Prevent Them
3. Integration – Sure to be a buzzword in 2017, “integration” refers to the ability to incorporate other business services into a VoIP solution. This is at the heart of Unified Communications and Bicom System’s suite of VoIP software. Visit our products page to learn more.
4. 5G – While less directly relevant to our products and services, the potential emergence of 5G in 2017 will only contribute to the growth of mobility in the workplace. Our gloCOM GO mobile app shifts seamlessly between WiFi and 4G and we greatly anticipate the speed of 5G.
5. Network Strain – Ending on a more concerning note, experts predict a network strain in the coming year. We believe this possibility is all the more reason to partner with an innovative, customer-focused company that is constantly researching and improving. Join us today and gain an experienced Account Manager that will navigate with you in whatever 2017 may bring!
More posts like this one: