With so many Call Center Software options on the market today, you may have a hard time identifying the best option for your call center. Here are a few guidelines to take into consideration when weighing your options:
1. Feature Set – The first and most obvious consideration is the feature set. Start by making a list of the non-negotiable features that your call center needs. Particularly useful features include predictive dialing, click-to-call, IVR, ACD, skills-based routing, etc. Do not settle for an option that does not have all of the features you require.
2. Integration – Call Center PBX software that can integrate with your other platforms, like your CRM, will increase ease-of-use and productivity. Better yet, a complete call center solution will come with all of the pieces already integrated into one package.
3. Scalability – One of the most important considerations is scalability. Once you finally select and implement call center software, the last thing you want to do is upgrade after a few years of successful growth and expansion. A great call center software will be highly flexible and able to grow with your company.
4. Reporting – The heart of any call center is, of course, the phone calls. So effective tracking and reporting are an essential part of call center software. Look for a solution with real-time reporting, administrator tracking, and CDR.
5. Customer Service – Any telephony solution is only as good as its customer service. This includes not only troubleshooting, but also the initial implementation process and training. Choose a company that backs its call center software with consistent quality customer support.
6. Pricing – While price should not be your primary consideration, your call center software should certainly fit within your budget. Pay attention to both up-front costs as well as maintenance and support costs that will come later on. Above all, look for a call center software provider that offers a free trial to test compatibility before making an investment.
Follow the above guidelines and you will be well on your way to choosing call center software. Get started by checking out our PBXware Call Center software.
More posts like this one: