Adding to our arsenal of VoIP benefits, VoIP News posted a list of VoIP benefits specifically for small businesses. Always a supporter of small and growing businesses, we wanted to share that list with you:
1. Automated Attendants: Saving time and increasing efficiency auto-attendants can direct callers more quickly.
2. Mobility: A good VoIP solutions can be used anywhere or from any type of device.
3. Voice-to-Text: Efficiency at its best, VoIP can transcribe voice materials like voicemail messages and deliver to email.
4. Remote Conferencing: Conferencing was changed forever by VoIP and tools like screenshare, chat, video conferencing, etc.
5. Call Analytics: CDR gives more power to small companies that want to track and analyze calling.
One of the most valuable features of Unified Communications is increased collaboration. A plethora of UC tools make collaboration possible outside the confines of an office or meeting room. Below are just a few collaboration tools you should be using
Presence – Colleagues can interact as if they were in a physical office when using presence.
Screensharing – A fast way to convey ideas and information without miscommunications or long explanations.
Recording – Users that miss an important call or presentation can catch-up with a recording as soon as they are available again.
Conferencing – One of the older tools, conferencing with unified communications can be spontaneous and quick.
Mobile – Most unified communications tools are now available on mobile, putting collaboration in the palm of your hand.
Messaging – Instant messaging can get quick answers even when users are busy or on call.
Integration – Email, CRMs, and more can be integrated with unified communications to bring more tools to your fingertips.
Tools like the above can increase productivity and save time on a daily basis. Get these tools and more in an application like gloCOM.