Finally, we have reached the end! Our last “…as a Service” acronym in our ‘What is “…as a Service” and how can it help your business?’ blog series is CCaaS. If you are just joining this 4 part blog series, visit our blog to catch up on Part 1-Part 3. Now, without further ado let us introduce CCaaS, also known as Contact Center as a Service.
CCaaS is a simplified, cloud-based service that improves customer service for contact centers. One would think a call center and a contact center are the same things, but a call center only focuses on incoming and outgoing voice calls. A contact center does that as well but also uses data applications like e-mail, chat/instant messaging, CRM integration etc.
CCaaS is the ideal option for many contact centers! Why?
- They can be scalable when needed
- Companies can be more flexible
- Companies will only pay for the technology they need which
- Reduces Expenses
- Reduces IT monitoring Staff
- Creates Flexibility
- Allows Easier Innovation
Cloud solutions such as ‘as a service’ provide the same abilities as on-premises does, but they are delivered from a single vendor who is responsible for maintenance and upgrades. The vendor can release these upgrades and do maintenance all through the cloud.
CCaaS ensures not only a better customer experience but also a better agent experience!
- Additional programs seamlessly integrate
- Agents save time on solving problems
- Agents have the ability to collaborate with other team members like never before
- The overall cost savings for the company are tremendous.
- Agents can solve problems quickly resulting in a lower talk time and more customers served.
CCaaS guarantees flexibility, better responsiveness and service quality. This software is useful to even customers that are not call/contact centers. Customers are realizing that they need the contact center features to enhance their customer service. CCaaS features are appealing to:
- A small business with order taking
- Any company with customer service agents
- Growing companies who are seeking integration
- Startups that want the best communication platforms
As a vendor, selling CCaaS has many benefits! There are many opportunities in this new industry and you should take advantage of them! Read this detailed info-graphic on 7 Reasons to Start Sell CCaaS to learn more.
- 80% of the market cannot access traditional contact center solutions
- Your customers are realizing they need contact center features
- You will earn more from contact center customers
- The whole comms industry is moving toward the Cloud
- CCaaS will increase your stickiness
- The competition is still low
- CCaaS will help you build your brand
Thank you for joining us on this blog series journey and we will see on our next post!