Our newest ebook is almost ready for release, but we simply cannot keep the cat in the bag any longer! Coming this summer, our new book will be our most comprehensive and candid resource for VoIP Resellers yet.
Get your reading glasses ready and keep an eye on your inbox because How to Sell VoIP will be released next month!
Because we are so excited, we wanted to give a little preview of the type of information you will find in the book:
Our research on just how much is an appropriate amount to charger per month for residential and business lines was very interesting, so of course we want to share our findings with all of you.
Residential, business, and PBX pricing model:
- Residential Phone Line: $25 plus tax (Vonage Model) Unlimited Local
and Long Distance including Canada and the Caribbean. Promotion could
include a Panasonic Wireless Phone plus IAD Device.
- Business Phone Line: $30.00 Plus Taxes, Unlimited Local and Long
Distance including Canada and the Caribbean.
- Hosted PBX: This includes all PBX Features, plus router, switch, basic
phone and unlimited local / long distance calling including Canada and
Cost per Seat:
- 1-5 Seats: $29.95 plus tax*
- 6-15 Seats: $26.95 plus tax*
- 16-25 Seats: $24.95 plus tax*
- 26-50 Seats: $22.95 plus tax*
- 51-100 Seats: $19.95 plus tax*
- Above 100: can range from $14.95 to $16.95 plus tax*
*If they have their own phones, reduce the price by $2.00 per seat per month.
- gloCOM Desktop version: $3.00
- gloCOM Mobile version: $2.00
For more information like this, keep an eye out for How to Sell VoIP or check out our other ebooks at www.bicomsystems.com/resources.