Our newest ebook is almost ready for release, but we simply cannot keep the cat in the bag any longer! Coming this summer, our new book will be our most comprehensive and candid resource for VoIP Resellers yet.
Get your reading glasses ready and keep an eye on your inbox because How to Sell VoIP will be released next month!
Because we are so excited, we wanted to give a little preview of the type of information you will find in the book:
Our research on just how much is an appropriate amount to charger per month for residential and business lines was very interesting, so of course we want to share our findings with all of you.
Residential, business, and PBX pricing model:
- Residential Phone Line: $25 plus tax (Vonage Model) Unlimited Local
and Long Distance including Canada and the Caribbean. Promotion could
include a Panasonic Wireless Phone plus IAD Device.
- Business Phone Line: $30.00 Plus Taxes, Unlimited Local and Long
Distance including Canada and the Caribbean.
- Hosted PBX: This includes all PBX Features, plus router, switch, basic
phone and unlimited local / long distance calling including Canada and
Cost per Seat:
- 1-5 Seats: $29.95 plus tax*
- 6-15 Seats: $26.95 plus tax*
- 16-25 Seats: $24.95 plus tax*
- 26-50 Seats: $22.95 plus tax*
- 51-100 Seats: $19.95 plus tax*
- Above 100: can range from $14.95 to $16.95 plus tax*
*If they have their own phones, reduce the price by $2.00 per seat per month.
- gloCOM Desktop version: $3.00
- gloCOM Mobile version: $2.00
For more information like this, keep an eye out for How to Sell VoIP or check out our other ebooks at www.bicomsystems.com/resources.
Our whitepaper on How to Make More Profit was downloaded so many times that we decided to make a video presentation too!
Tune in as Gary Audin of Telecom Reseller interviews Account Manager Kevin Langford on our ideas and techniques to growing profit. Or if reading is more your thing, download the free PDF.
Just visit our website to watch or download.
In our experience, subscribing to an integral solution that supports and sustains growth will lead to increased profit.
Benefitting from more tools than ever before, our partners are drawing more leads, making more sales, earning more from each sale, retaining more customers, and ultimately growing more.
Learn all about this growth-inducing solution and how it can be your at www.bicomsystems.com/more-profit
While Spring seems to be taking its sweet time in coming in some parts of the world this year, we at Bicom Systems already have our minds on summer and the heat that comes with it.
You know what the old adage says: April showers bring May flowers. So we are thinking about how to water investments and prepare our partners for the heat of competition that is at an all-time high.
What about you? Will your business withstand the summer heat?
Jumpstart your progress with our Spring Sale. We are offering the following discounts on any of our Service Provider packages
- Free set-up and training (up to $2,000 in savings)
- Extensions, support, & branding for as low as $275/month
We have packages for:
- Incumbent Service Providers – Increase value, enhance stickiness, and reduce churn
- CLECS – Discover IP Telephony, The Cloud, and Hosted Systems
- Internet Service Providers – Offer more flexibility & features at an affordable price
- VAR & Phone System Dealers – Provide more options & gain a competitive edge
- VoIP Entrepreneurs – Wherever you are at, start your VoIP business today
- Organizations like a Service Provider – Offer telephony services without becoming a provider
If you are ready to cultivate your business and enjoy a booming summer, contact us today at: www.bicomsystems.com/contact
Offer details: Applicable to new or upgrading customers, valid credit card details required.
With the rapid evolution and growth of VoIP, it is no surprise that we face some security threats today. But it is important to take them seriously and protect your VoIP system.
Some of the most common risks today are:
1. Denial of Service (DoS) – Attacks on a network or device that overwhelm the server and cause loss of service. The attacker may be attempting to gain remote control of the system.
2. Eavesdropping – Hackers may be able to listen in on your VoIP calls to steal confidential or personal information.
3. Spamming – We have all dealt with spam before and VoIP is no exception. Spam over IP Telephony (SPIT) sends spam messages to your VoIP phone.
4. Theft of Service – Attackers can gain access to your VoIP solution and use it free of cost. This uses up your resources and may slow down the system for paying users.
The first step is recognizing and understanding the risks. The next step is to prevention. Download our free VoIP Security whitepaper to learn more about how to protect your VoIP system: www.bicomsystems.com/voip_security
More posts like this one:
As you surely know, the telecoms market that we work in today is very fast-paced and focused on innovation. Many players find themselves with a nagging worry in the back of their minds as to whether they will be able to keep up or not. And that worry is not unfounded. In fact, we have found that many companies are already busy making plans to stay ahead and respond to the ever-increasing demands of buyers. The question is: What is your plan?
We find that the core of this issue comes down to who you know. How can you know about the newest trends before they have even emerged? By knowing someone on the inside. How can you prepare your offering to compete against the challenges of tomorrow? By knowing someone that can get you what you need before you even know you need it. The question is: Who is your source?
We believe that IP PBX providers should be partners rather than just vendors. As they deal with service providers, IP PBX providers are investing in your companies and as such should have a vested interest in your success. They should invest in your future, share their secrets, help you to formulate and realize a plan, and deliver all of the technologies and services needed to future-proof your business.
Based on this theory, Bicom Systems supports our partners by staying ahead of the trends and future-proofing your business. We took the years of success and experiences of our global partners to come up with a plan to support each and every new partner. Starting with achieving sustainable growth, increasing values and profits, and reducing customer churn, we delve into our partners’ organizations and products to help them find success now that will last into the future.
If your IP PBX provider is not doing this for you, we have a plan available. Visit our More Than a Switch page to learn all about how we can help your business transition and grow. As a bonus, we are currently running a transition promo to companies moving from another provider.
Learn more and download your promo voucher at www.bicomsystems.com/more-than-a-switch