An increasing number of telecoms are choosing Hosted over On-Premise VoIP because of the undeniable benefits to business. While on-site and hybrid deployments have their place, VoIP-News points out that hosted has a lot to offer to small and medium telecoms that could benefit from the following:
- Hosted VoIP Saves You Money – Aside from a lower monthly cost, the provider will take care of updates and maintenance so you will not have those extra costs or a need for additional IT staff.
- Hosted VoIP Lets You Grow – The flexibility of a hosted solution will let your business grow bit-by-bit as needed without radical changes or hefty costs.
- Hosted VoIP Gives You Peace of Mind – The responsibility for continuity lies with the provider. Disaster recovery will be easier thanks to the cloud.
- Hosted VoIP Frees Up Your Time – In addition to peace of mind and lower costs, the provider assuming responsibility means more time for you.
- Hosted VoIP Fits Your Business – A very flexible solution, hosted VoIP will work for you regardless of location, size, number of offices, etc.
Bicom Systems has a Hosted VoIP solution for your telecom with the above benefits and more – contact us today to learn more!