Adding to our arsenal of VoIP benefits, VoIP News posted a list of VoIP benefits specifically for small businesses. Always a supporter of small and growing businesses, we wanted to share that list with you:
1. Automated Attendants: Saving time and increasing efficiency auto-attendants can direct callers more quickly.
2. Mobility: A good VoIP solutions can be used anywhere or from any type of device.
3. Voice-to-Text: Efficiency at its best, VoIP can transcribe voice materials like voicemail messages and deliver to email.
4. Remote Conferencing: Conferencing was changed forever by VoIP and tools like screenshare, chat, video conferencing, etc.
5. Call Analytics: CDR gives more power to small companies that want to track and analyze calling.
Learn more at IT Toolbox or get all of these tools and more from Bicom Systems.
More posts like this one: