VoIP is constantly evolving and new features emerge faster than we can use them. VoIP News wrote an article highlighting five VoIP features that increase business efficiency. Let’s take a look at the features:
1. IVR – Interactive Voice Recognition is all about efficiency for the customer. A VoIP solution like PBXware will offer IVR so that customer calls can be attended and routed as quickly and painlessly as possible.
2. Less time on calls – Similarly, VoIP solutions handle and route calls more quickly, cutting the time spent on calls. Businesses of all sizes and industries appreciate less time on the phone! VoIP apps like gloCOM can reduce time significantly.
3. More communications options – From voice calls to video calls to screen sharing, VoIP offers more types of communication for increased efficiency and productivity. You will find all of these options and more in our gloCOM app.
4. Integration – Most VoIP solutions can integrate with your other software and solutions. Better yet, Bicom Systems offers all of the pieces so they created to work together seamlessly, saving time, money, and effort.
5. Cost-effectiveness – Finally, VoIP is cost-efficient, reducing up-front and long-term costs. VoIP can open the door for even the smallest businesses and level the playing field.
Thanks to VoIP News for reminding us of these great features. Learn more about a real VoIP solution on our PBXware page.
More posts like this one: