One of the most valuable features of Unified Communications is increased collaboration. A plethora of UC tools make collaboration possible outside the confines of an office or meeting room. Below are just a few collaboration tools you should be using
- Presence – Colleagues can interact as if they were in a physical office when using presence.
- Screensharing – A fast way to convey ideas and information without miscommunications or long explanations.
- Recording – Users that miss an important call or presentation can catch-up with a recording as soon as they are available again.
- Conferencing – One of the older tools, conferencing with unified communications can be spontaneous and quick.
- Mobile – Most unified communications tools are now available on mobile, putting collaboration in the palm of your hand.
- Messaging – Instant messaging can get quick answers even when users are busy or on call.
- Integration – Email, CRMs, and more can be integrated with unified communications to bring more tools to your fingertips.
Tools like the above can increase productivity and save time on a daily basis. Get these tools and more in an application like gloCOM.