We received an email from a customer a few days ago asking how the IPSMARX product compares to our own? (IPSMARX offers an IP-PBX solution similar to our Multi-Tenant PBX and has even tried to pose as Bicom Systems.)
Our response: while the two products may appear similar at first glance, we’ve noted some significant differences.
- IPSMARX is not open standards, Bicom Systems is.
- IPSMARX may appear simply an adapted prepaid calling system turned into a Multi-Tenant Service Platform, we have created a specialized product to give SMBs huge feature functionality, not adapted.
- IPSMARX platform does not always integrate with other platforms via SIP trunks, ours does. We know – that’s why their customers have come to us !
- IPSMARX being closed means that sooner or later to do things that open systems allow requires their intervention and payment.
- IPSMARX does not have the largest Telco’s driving their development. A good example is the softphone that has delivered a simple dialler but not taken communications to a unified extreme.
To find out more about the difference with PBXware and GLOCOM … please contact us : email@example.com
UPDATE: How to upgrade from IPSMARX?
Since I posted the above blog we have been slightly taken aback with the response we have had. Some customers of IPSMARX were so dissatisfied they asked for their monies back. Credit must be given where it is due. For example, Ikon Telekom in Turkey felt their investment in IPSMARX was a huge mistake.
IPSMARX came forth and were very honourable about the matter. However the numbers of customers contacting us seems to be growing a quite a rate. Many at the brink of decision, some having just placed deposits, others already with established customer bases. One such company claims that IPSMARX is a fraud.
At first we could not understand why this was so prevalent. However the more we speak with customers the more we come to understand that sooner or later that wall is hit and there seems no way round or beyond.
The Breeze Unified Communications offering is a good and recent example, certainly it makes a first attempt. Beyond the basics there seems though no further goal plan. However we’ll leave you to your own conclusions compared with :
To see is to believe.
The problem also is clear that the longer this goes on the more customers will be stuck in one set of infrastructure and dissatisfied to the point they must look elsewhere.
So – what can we do to help ?
Here’s our offer:
Any deposit paid to IPSMARX in the past 3 months we will refund on purchase of a PBXware TELCO Solution from Bicom Systems.
Any existing deployment : we will provide conversion credits to assist.
We will also provide a transition roadmap to assist with the process.
Sign up for a free account today and ask for a call from a dedicated and experienced Account Manger.
Other Articles on IPSMARX:
- Why should we choose PBXware MultiTenant PBX vs IPSMARX Multi Tenant PBX?
- IPSMARX as Bicom Systems
- IPSMARX’s Deception Seems to Have No Limits
- IPSMARX vs. PBXware and How to Upgrade
- Softswitch Modules that can’t accomplish a thing without pricey addons
- IPsmarx Technology, VoIP Software
- Bret Fisher and IPSMARX