Auto-provisioning is a time-saving feature of IP telephony solutions like PBXware. How does it work? The administrator creates an account in the user interface then the IP phone is restarted and receives the configuration file via Internet. That’s it!
Aside from the obvious savings in time, auto-provisioning has a few other benefits:
- All telephones can be configured from any location
- Does not require IT personnel or support
- Updating can be done on all phones regardless of location
- Custom configurations are quick and easy
- User errors are less common
More posts like this one: