9 out of 10 business executives believe that cloud-based collaboration is good for business, according to a study done by Forbes.
In an age when many companies have already embraced unified communications, our persuasion tactics must change from “why you should adopt UC” to “how you could be getting more out of UC.”
Everybody wants more collaboration in 2017 and unified communications features are one practical way to get it.
- Screen sharing offers an instantaneous way to share exactly what you are working on with no room for error.
- Video calling prevents miscommunications and gets things done as quickly as face-to-face meetings.
- Instant conferencing brings the whole team together with the click of a button for quick problem solving.
- Presence makes it abundantly clear who is available so no time is lost tracking someone down.
- Instant messaging is the perfect way to get a quick answer even if one or both parties are on the phone.
- Mobility takes collaboration beyond the office so the team can stay in contact despite geography.
These features are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Your unified communications or cloud-based solution should be supporting collaboration with all of the above and more. If you think you should be getting more from unified communications, we encourage you to check out our gloCOM Unified Communications app.
More posts like this one: